- "Progress made, questions remain after fast start to free agency" (C-T) - "The Browns haven’t made a significant transaction since Friday. No $50 million extension for a left guard. No $60 million contract for a right guard."
- "Browns' starting QB battle might be Cody Kessler vs. a rookie" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns traded for a quarterback early in free agency so they could pay him and not play him. Such is the state of the position in Cleveland..."
- "Why are the Browns going out of their way to devalue Brock Osweiler?" (OBR) - "Do you wonder why the Browns feel they had to go out of their way to make sure everyone knew they didn't want to keep Brock Osweiler?"
- "Geno Smith isn’t the answer, Browns" (WFNY) - "Browns are interested in Smith, who was most recently with the Jets in 2016 but is currently a free agent. To keep it short and sweet, Smith is not the answer."
- "Terrelle Pryor’s full incentive package requires pretty big year" (PFT) - "Terrelle Pryor opted for a one-year, $6 million deal with up to $2 million tied to incentives. To get the full $2 million, he needs to have a pretty big year."
- "Eddie Lacy agrees to deal to join Seahawks" (ESPN) - "Eddie Lacy has agreed to a one-year deal with the Seattle Seahawks, who are OK with the hefty running back playing at a slightly higher weight than he did with the Green Bay Packers."
- "Jarvis Jones signs with Arizona Cardinals" (NFL.com) - "The former first-round pick visited the Cardinals on Monday and is signed with them on Tuesday, the team announced. Jones, 27, took the field in 14 games last year..."
- "Martavis Bryant could be reinstated any day now" (CBS) - "Bryant was suspended for violating the league’s substance-abuse policy , and he’s eligible to return to the Steelers as soon as he’s reinstated, which could happen any day now."