- "Here's why the Patriots trading Jimmy Garoppolo to the Browns may be inevitable" (CBS) - "The Pats either are or are not willing to move Garoppolo, and they either want a first, two firsts, or the No. 1 overall pick in exchange for his services."
- "Bitonio determined to rebound with Browns, reward them for big investment" (ABJ) - "Bitonio and the Browns are betting on each other. Bitonio signed a five-year, $51 million contract extension last week..."
- "Why Marcus Martin, new Browns center and Los Angeles native, sees his hometown in Hue Jackson" (Browns.com) - "So when Martin, whom Cleveland claimed off waivers late last week, arrived at the team’s facility, he knew what he was getting into."
- "Terrelle Pryor wanted a one-year deal" (PFT) - "Regardless, then, of whether a player is trying to prove himself, it makes sense to do shorter deals and to keep going back to the free-agency trough, especially with the salary cap spiking..."
- "Patriots re-sign coveted Pro Bowl LB Dont'a Hightower" (AP) - "Hightower's agency, SportsTrust Advisors, tweeted the agreement on Wednesday and his agent Pat Dye, Jr confirmed it. The new pact is for four years and $43.5 million."
- "Bills, WR Andre Holmes say no deal yet despite NFLPA records" (ESPN) - "A three-year, $4.5 million contract between wide receiver Andre Holmes and the Buffalo Bills was filed Wednesday with the NFL Players Association..."
- "Niners acquire Jeremy Zuttah in trade with Ravens" (NFL.com) - "The Ravens agreed to trade center Jeremy Zuttah to San Francisco in a deal featuring a swap of sixth-round picks. Baltimore is sending its No. 198 pick and receiving No. 186..."
- "Jourdan Lewis charged with domestic violence" (USA TODAY) - "Former Michigan football player Jourdan Lewis has been charged with one count of domestic violence, according to Washtenaw County court records."