- "Clarity on Jimmy Garoppolo's status could come soon" (WKNR) - "The Browns’ pursuit of a trade for New England backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo could come to a head at the NFL owners meetings beginning Sunday in Phoenix."
- "Settling with Brock Osweiler at quarterback in 2017?" (DPD) - "Osweiler lost his starting job with the Houston Texans with bad play and confrontations with head coach Bill O’Brien. He posted 15 touchdowns to 16 interceptions..."
- "Draft consensus growing that Browns will take Myles Garrett and a QB" (ESPN) - "Consensus is growing on what the Cleveland Browns will do with their two first-round draft picks. Defensive end Myles Garrett figures to be the first overall selection."
- "Dwight Clark's admission of ALS used as a joke by Bernie Kosar on local radio" (Plain Dealer) - "Bernie Kosar, who's been treated for post-concussion syndrome, made an insensitive joke on Cleveland radio Wednesday about Dwight Clark's ALS diagnosis."
- "Vikings running back Latavius Murray has ankle surgery" (PFT) - "The Minnesota Vikings announced Wednesday that newly signed running back Latavius Murray had ankle surgery in North Carolina."
- "Adam Jones avoids felony charge after allegedly spitting on a nurse" (CBS) - "After getting arrested in early January, Bengals cornerback Adam Jones was hit with three misdemeanors and a felony charge. On Wednesday, Jones’ felony charge was dropped."
- "Roger Goodell says changes coming to quicken NFL games in 2017" (USA TODAY) - "Every NFL fan has seen an exciting game disrupted in a familiar way: a commercial break, then a kickoff, then … another commercial break."
- "Roundup: Jags sign TE Rivera; Packers keep Michael" (NFL.com) - "The Jaguars have found their replacement for Julius Thomas. Jacksonville announced Wednesday they signed tight end Mychal Rivera..."