- "Many questions remain for Browns as build for 2017 continues" (ESPN) - "The NFL transports itself to Phoenix next week for its annual spring meetings. There, the Cleveland Browns will take part in league business and also meet with the media for the first time since free agency opened."
- "Joe Thomas asks the key question on Kaepernick" (PFT) - "Plenty of people have plenty of opinions about the ongoing unemployment of quarterback Colin Kaepernick. One specific person’s opinion (more accurately, a question) caught my attention."
- "Any good reason to not take Garrett?" (OBR) - "How Garrett fits with the Browns: Garrett can be the cornerstone of the Browns defense under Gregg Williams. Arguably, last year's most promising draft choice was Emmanuel Ogbah once he was put back at his more natural position of defensive end."
- "What to know about rule proposals and more at 2017 NFL owners meetings" (Browns.com) - "The NFL’s Annual Meeting kicked off Sunday evening, and ClevelandBrowns.com has boots on the ground to cover all the news that emerges from the Arizona Biltmore."
- "Goodell writes letter to Oakland mayor: Thanks, but no thanks" (USA TODAY) - "Last-ditch efforts by Oakland leaders to keep the Raiders from moving to Las Vegas haven't moved the ball with the NFL."
- "Bengals release linebacker Rey Maualuga" (NFL.com) - "The Cincinnati Bengals have parted ways with veteran linebacker Rey Maualuga, the team announced Saturday."
- "Panthers GM not second guessing playing injured Cam Newton" (AP) - "Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman isn't second-guessing the team's decision to allow Cam Newton to continue to play..."
- "Deiondre Hall reportedly tasered, arrested outside bar in Iowa" (CBS) - "Hall was tasered for resisting arrest and faces three misdemeanor charges after an alleged fight outside a college bar..."