- "Hue Jackson Says Decision On No. 1 Pick Not Made" (92.3) - "For all the talk that Myles Garrett will be the No. 1 pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, Browns head coach Hue Jackson isn’t ready to commit. At least not publicly, yet."
- "Haslam says Brock Osweiler could stay 'or we could trade him'" (Plain Dealer) - "Haslam acknowledged what everyone has known about Brock Osweiler since the day the Browns traded for him on the first day of free agency: that he might not be long for this team."
- "Why would the Browns give up on Josh Gordon now?" (WFNY) - "With Josh Gordon, it’s always complicated. Every season, his status as a player in the NFL is even up for debate, which makes his status as member of the Cleveland Browns secondary."
- "Robert Kraft refuses to douse the Jimmy Garoppolo trade story" (WKNR) - "Kraft playing coy with Jimmy G: Maybe the Patriots just enjoy stringing along the Jimmy Garoppolo trade or no-trade story."
- "Raiders relocation to Las Vegas: Timeline of events" (NFL.com) - "It's official: The Oakland Raiders will relocate to Las Vegas. NFL team owners approved the team's relocation proposal at the Annual League Meeting on Monday."
- "Robert Kraft: Tom Brady plans to play six or seven more years" (PFT) - "Tom Brady wants to give George Blanda a run for his money. Blanda, the Hall of Fame Raiders kicker and quarterback, was the oldest player in NFL history when he played at age 48."
- "Broncos comfortable with Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch as top 2 QBs" (ESPN) - "Elway emphasized Monday that they're comfortable going into the 2017 season with the quarterbacks they have currently on the roster."
- "Adrian Peterson needs to realize that he's an old running back" (CBS) - "Peterson has been in for a rude awakening ever since the Vikings declined to pick up his option for the 2017 season, making him a free agent."