- "Browns re-sign 'the Pierogi Prince of Parma' Jamie Meder" (ABJ) - "The Browns announced they re-signed defensive lineman and Parma Heights native Jamie Meder on Tuesday. He was an exclusive-rights free agent."
- "Jackson rules out trading the No. 1 pick for QB" (OBR) - "Hue Jackson said the Browns are fully committed to find the team's quarterback, but he did say that he was not willing to give up the No. 1 overall pick for that player..."
- "Hue Jackson: Browns haven’t discussed Colin Kaepernick" (PFT) - "The Brows are searching for their franchise quarterback, but that search has not included Colin Kaepernick."
- "Why Cody Kessler should be Cleveland's Week 1 starter" (PFF) - "While most teams answered some big questions already this offseason, the Cleveland Browns have perhaps made the waters muddier..."
- "Garrett says Cowboys 'working through' situation with QB Tony Romo" (ESPN) - "The Dallas Cowboys are "working through" their situation with quarterback Tony Romo, coach Jason Garrett said Tuesday."
- "Bruce Allen: Redskins committed to Cousins contract" (NFL.com) - "After a month filled with uncommon franchise-tag intrigue and relentless trade rumors, the Washington Redskins are presenting a unified front..."
- "NFL owners revamp video replay for officiating" (AP) - "One day after approving the Oakland Raiders' move to Las Vegas, NFL owners got busy passing several rules changes and adopting resolutions they believe will speed the game and enhance player safety."
- "Has Jay Cutler Thrown His Last Pass?" (MMQB) - "No quarterback over the past 10 years has been a bigger tease than Jay Cutler. That may seem like a totally negative statement. It’s not. Not totally."