- "Hue Jackson: Browns won't trade No. 1 overall pick in 2017" (CBS) - "The Browns won once last season. And for their troubles, they’re the not-so-proud owners of the No. 1 pick in the 2017 NFL Draft."
- "No rabbits or hats in sight as Browns seek to improve at QB" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns talk about their quarterback position as if they expect to pull a rabbit out of their hat. They speak of ‘hopefully’ being able to make a trade..."
- "It's time for Corey Coleman to 'make the next jump'" (Browns.com) - "Coleman, the 2016 first-round pick, is poised for a big role on an offense that parted ways with veteran Andrew Hawkins and leading receiver Terrelle Pryor during the offseason."
- "Whatever Sashi Brown's motivation regarding Josh Gordon, he's being smart" (Plain Dealer) - "He would have to settle in and prove himself -- as Brown suggested as a prerequisite for welcoming Gordon back..."
- "Carroll said teams have inquired about CB Richard Sherman" (USA TODAY) - "Teams have called about trading for star cornerback Richard Sherman and the Seattle Seahawks have discussed it..."
- "Seahawks, Marshawn Lynch resolution on hold" (NFL.com) - "Will he, or won't he? That's been the question swirling endlessly around Marshawn Lynch since word trickled out that the running back might be interested in returning to the NFL."
- "Sean Payton doesn’t slam the door on adding Johnny Manziel" (PFT) - "Payton didn’t slam the door on adding Manziel, but Payton also didn’t create the impression that anything will be happening soon..."
- "A look at what got done at NFL meetings" (AP) - "NFL owners got plenty done in their meetings, including approving the Raiders' relocation from Oakland to Las Vegas, and addressing a variety of rules changes."