- "Myles Garrett making the Browns' choice at No. 1 easy" (Plain Dealer) - "Sources said the Browns were blown away by Garrett's Combine, both the interview and his off-the-charts workout, and that they're close to making him their No. 1 overall pick."
- "Kaepernick's numbers shouldn't add up for Cleveland" (ESPN) - "Colin Kaepernick will enter the quarterback free-agent waters when he officially opts out of his contract in San Francisco. That makes him an option for a Cleveland Browns team..."
- "Deshaun Watson explains joke made at Browns' expense" (NFL.com) - "Browns fans who might be bugged by a joke Deshaun Watson made at the club's expense might not like the explanation the former Clemson quarterback gave Friday..."
- "Desmond Bryant prepares for life after football" (Browns.com) - "Desmond Bryant continues to prepare himself for life after football. The veteran Browns defensive end spent the past week in the NFL’s Business Academy..."
- "Jerry Jones on Ezekiel Elliott domestic violence investigation: NFL's found nothing" (CBS) - "Goodell’s annual state of the league press conference last month, he revealed that there was “no timetable” for the investigation into Ezekiel Elliott to wrap up."
- "Sources: Redskins LB Trent Murphy banned 4 games under PED policy" (ESPN) - "Trent Murphy will be suspended the first four games next season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs, unless he wins an appeal..."
- "Foster doesn't appeared worried about combine ejection" (AP) - "If linebacker Reuben Foster is worried that he hurt his draft stock by getting kicked out of the NFL's scouting combine he isn't showing it."
- "Malik Hooker had to tell Indy docs not to pull on his legs" (PFT) - "The medical checks at the Scouting Combine are famously thorough, and long and arduous enough that they sparked enough anger in one prospect to trigger an altercation with medical staff."