- "Terrelle Pryor 'anxious' about free agency, but Browns aren't" (ESPN) - "Terrelle Pryor inches closer to free agency today when the noon deadline arrives that will allow Pryor's agents to check his value."
- "Rumor: Browns Offer Pryor $8 Million" (OBR) - "This would explain the Browns not using the Franchise Tag, would have been about double what they want to pay him a year. Just a rumor? Lead to his departure?"
- "Browns expected to target Jaguars safety Johnathan Cyprien" (WTLV) - "If the Jacksonville safety is able to reach the open market, the Cleveland Browns are expected to pursue him, a league source told First Coast News."
- "Deshaun Watson says he would be excited to play for Browns" (MJ) - "Oh, and by the way, Watson on March 3 said he would be excited to play for Browns coach Hue Jackson. Watson had what sounded like a very plausible explanation..."
- "Raiders, Seahawks atop Adrian Peterson's wish list" (NFL.com) - "Adrian Peterson might be willing to give New England a team-friendly deal in free agency, but the Patriots are not atop his list of desired landing spots."
- "Chiefs not interested in Tony Romo" (PFT) - "The Chiefs have made it clear that they plan to stick with quarterback Alex Smith. That should, by implication, make it clear that they’re not interested in quarterback Tony Romo."
- "Teams mull if backup QBs have what it takes to start" (AP) - "Matt Hasselbeck is one of the poster boys for success when it comes to backup quarterbacks changing teams and becoming effective starters in the NFL."
- "Raiders move to Vegas takes big step forward after key NFL committee meeting" (CBS) - "With Bank of America on board as a lender for the Raiders’ stadium project in Las Vegas, the NFL finally seems sold on letting the team move to Southern Nevada."