- "Myles Garrett issues warning to Browns quarterbacks if he's not team's first pick" (CBS) - "The sense that the Browns will select Texas A&M defensive end No. 1 overall in the 2017 NFL Draft isn’t growing, because there’s no room to grow."
- "The Browns' many options with the No. 1 pick" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns are three weeks away from the most important decision of their entire rebuild under Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown."
- "Have Browns, Texans given up on Garoppolo trade?" (NFL.com) - "Romo has left Houston holding the bag at quarterback, might former Patriots assistant Bill O'Brien tempt New England into softening the stance that Jimmy Garoppolo is off the table in trade talks?"
- "Browns got close look at Cal quarterback Davis Webb" (ABJ) - "Webb’s intense preparation is one reason some analysts believe he could be selected as early as the first or second round in the April 27-29 NFL Draft."
- "Still no deal for top available free agent Johnathan Hankins" (PFT) - "Johnathan Hankins is the best free agent still available in the NFL, and there has been surprisingly little talk of teams showing interest."
- "Falcons sign cornerback Desmond Trufant to five-year extension" (USA TODAY) - "The Atlanta Falcons have locked up one of their core players on defense, signing cornerback Desmond Trufant to a five-year extension."
- "Is Richard Sherman on the Decline?" (MMQB) - "Contrary to popular belief, this has little to do with Sherman’s volatility, which last season resurfaced after a multiyear hiatus and took the form of sideline outbursts..."
- "Prosecutors: Reject NFL player's appeal in drug, rape case" (AP) - "Darren Sharper understood the consequences of the plea deal that led to his nearly two-decade prison sentence for drugging and raping women..."