- "Browns would make big mistake if they surprise league by picking QB" (ABJ) - "NFL Network draft analysts Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks said they would be shocked if the Browns were to draft North Carolina quarterback Mitchell Trubisky first overall..."
- "Would Browns trade the first overall pick for a quarterback?" (PFT) - "The notion recently floated by the Browns that they’re torn between defensive end Myles Garrett and quarterback Mitchell Trubisky overlooks one critical reality..."
- "Reflecting on last year’s class before making this year’s picks" (Browns.com) - "Drafting is all about projection. But in the process of evaluating and penciling in prospects to spots on the roster, there’s a value in reflecting."
- "Buckle up for a wild ride until the NFL Draft ... and maybe when it starts" (C-T) - "The No. 1 pick comes with a spotlight and speculation. The Browns’ track record brings skepticism. So buckle up, Browns fans, the two weeks remaining..."
- "Charley Casserly: Browns can't pass on Myles Garrett" (NFL.com) - "If NFL Network analyst Charley Casserly was in charge of the Browns, he would ensure Hue Jackson remained the head coach through the team's rebuild."
- "St. Louis sues NFL, teams over Rams relocation to LA" (AP) - "The city of St. Louis filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the National Football League over the Rams' relocation to Los Angeles..."
- "49ers general manager sounds very open to trading the No. 2" (CBS) - "As a matter of fact, the 49ers have so many holes that it's almost impossible to say what their biggest need is heading into the NFL Draft."
- "Terrance 'Pot Roast' Knighton retiring after seven NFL seasons" (ESPN) - "After seven seasons in the NFL, defensive tackle Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton is retiring at age 30 to pursue a career in coaching..."