- "If Browns want Myles Garrett and Mitchell Trubisky, they can make it happen" (ESPN) - "If the Cleveland Browns aren't sure whether they should draft defensive end Myles Garrett or quarterback Mitchell Trubisky with the first overall pick in the NFL draft, there is a solution."
- "Myles Garrett isn’t no-brainer No. 1 pick, but he’s still the best bet" (ABJ) - "Let’s pump the brakes for a moment. Garrett has All-Pro potential, but he’s not perfect. And even though the Browns don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt after botching so many decisions..."
- "Jamal Adams or Malik Hooker? 2017 NFL Draft could produce 2 'special talents' at safety" (Browns.com) - "This year's draft, however, could buck tradition as both Adams and Hooker are widely considered top 10 picks and, depending on who you ask, top five prospects."
- "Browns could trade No. 1 pick for Kirk Cousins" (PFT) - "The Cleveland Browns could be shopping their No. 1 pick in an effort to acquire Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins." - VIDEO
- "Bills still deciding on Watkins' 5th year option" (WGR 550) - "The Bills have to make a decision on whether or not to pick up the 5th-year option on wide receiver Sammy Watkins’ rookie contract by May 2."
- "Redskins LB Trent Murphy suspended 4 games for PED use" (AP) - "Washington Redskins linebacker Trent Murphy has been suspended the first four games of next season for violating the NFL's performance enhancing drug policy."
- "Marshawn Lynch close to deal with Raiders" (NFL.com) - "Michael Silver and Mike Garafolo reported Friday that the 30-year-old running back is nearing an agreement on a new contract with the Raiders."
- "Even NFL referees hate the league's rules on excessive celebration penalties" (CBS) - "It seems like the only people in favor of excessive celebration penalties in the NFL are the people that work in the league office."