- "Browns open offseason program with Brock Osweiler in attendance" (MJ) - "The offseason program began for the Browns on April 17 with Brock Osweiler on hand. Players were not available to the media for the start of the session..."
- "Marcus Burley, George Atkinson III sign tenders with Browns" (PFT) - "A couple of Browns players took care of some contract housekeeping as the team started their offseason work on Monday."
- "Lost generation? Browns need to hit on draft to stop erosion" (ESPN) - "Ted Brink's cemetery is in his downtown Cleveland apartment. He calls it a ‘graveyard of old jerseys,’ orange, brown and white with numbers and names..."
- "10 days from the NFL Draft, keeping things simple could serve Browns best" (Cleveland.com) - "The 2017 NFL Draft is officially in sight, with just ten day left until the Browns go on the clock."
- "Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson workouts show Texans interested in QB" (USA TODAY) - "They haven’t done it since Rick Smith became general manager in 2006. But there are reasons to believe that may change soon..."
- "Bills QB Logan Thomas making switch to tight end" (NFL.com) - "The L-Train is switching tracks. Logan Thomas, a member of the Buffalo Bills, is making the switch from quarterback to tight end, per the team's official website."
- "Andre Johnson to sign a one-day contract and retire with the Texans" (CBS) - "On Monday, the Texans announced that they're signing Johnson, 35, to a one-day contract so that he can retire as a Texan."
- "Roughly 20 NFL teams facing loss of chartered flights" (PFT) - "Road trips may soon be getting more interesting for NFL teams. Per a league source, roughly 20 teams may end up without charter arrangements for the 2017 season."