- "Gregg Williams Puts Joe Haden, Rest Of Browns Defense On Notice" (CBS) - "Gregg Williams has already made quite the first impression among his defensive players. The status quo is no longer acceptable."
- "Haden wants Garrett with No. 1 pick" (AP) - "Joe Haden has watched the tape and arrived at an easy decision: Myles Garrett. Cleveland's front office may still be weighing its options with the No. 1 overall pick in next week's NFL draft..."
- "Kessler not taking anything for granted" (OBR) - "Cody Kessler is just starting his second NFL season, but he's been around long enough to not take anything for granted. Kessler was asked if he thinks he's the Browns starting quarterback..."
- "Corey Coleman embracing expectations, motivated for big 2017" (Browns.com) - "Corey Coleman was all smiles on Tuesday afternoon after the Browns finished Day 2 of their offseason workout program. And why not?"
- "Joey Bosa still absent as Chargers begin Phase Two" (PFT) - "When the Chargers opened Phase One of the offseason program, defensive end Joey Bosa didn’t show. Not many noticed."
- "Tom Savage: Texans' QB room will be fun and peaceful" (NFL.com) - "The Houston Texans jettisoned Brock Osweiler, paying a second-round pick to the Cleveland Browns to take on the contract blunder."
- "Patriots sign Bills RB Mike Gillislee to two-year offer sheet" (ESPN) - "The New England Patriots extended an offer sheet to Buffalo Bills running back Mike Gillislee on Tuesday."
- "Fifth-year option tracker for 2014 first-round picks" (NFL.com) - "It's fifth-year-option exercising season, and with the May 3 deadline looming, teams are already extending their 2014 first-round picks for at least one more year."