- "Browns zero in on No. 1 pick, trade for veteran QB unlikely" (AP) - "For nearly 30 minutes, Sashi Brown kept Cleveland's draft plans close to the vest, deflecting some questions, dodging others. The team's top football executive was intentionally vague..."
- "Kessler focused on improving deep ball in hopes of giving himself best shot" (ABJ) - "Kessler doesn’t know if he’ll be the starting quarterback of the Browns in the fall, but he has focused this offseason on going deep in hopes of positioning himself to secure the job."
- "With Browns, a trade down for more draft picks is always an option" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns have stepped back into the NFL draft matrix as they ponder the options for the first overall pick. With this team, it seems, nothing is ever plain and simple."
- "Why the Browns don't need to draft a RB early" (PFF) - "In a league that contains the likes of David Johnson and Devonta Freeman, Duke Johnson Jr. ranked fourth in total receiving yards per route run last season."
- "Aaron Hernandez: A Waste in Every Sense" (MMQB) - "Spare no sympathy for Aaron Hernandez, who was blessed with rare ability and promise but left a swath of ruined lives, from his victims and their families..."
- "Terrelle Pryor: I should've had 1,500 yards last season" (NFL.com) - "If former Browns wideout Terrelle Pryor delivers on his braggadocio, though, the Redskins' offense will be in fine shape for the 2017 season."
- "Amazon’s TNF deal includes $30 million in free NFL marketing" (PFT) - "Amazon will be paying $50 million to stream five Thursday night games in 2017. But that’s just part of the value the NFL will realize."
- "Phil Simms is headed to the CBS studio, will join 'The NFL Today'" (CBS) - "After spending the past 20 years in a CBS broadcast booth, Phil Simms will be covering the NFL from a different setting starting in 2017."