- "For years Mitchell Trubisky's goal has been to end Browns' QB curse" (C-T) - "Mitchell Trubisky thought he deserved to be North Carolina’s starting quarterback as a redshirt freshman in 2014 but was told Marquise Williams would be the full-time starter."
- "Browns quarterback question might not be answered until 2018 draft" (MJ) - "No matter how much the Browns would like it otherwise, wishing won’t make the quarterbacks in the 2017 draft worth picking higher than their talents merit."
- "What Will Cleveland Do With Top Pick?" (MMQB) - "I met North Carolina quarterback Mitch Trubisky the other day in Chapel Hill. He rolled up in his 1997 Toyota Camry, a hand-me-down from his grandmother, with 170,000 miles on the odometer."
- "Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar among best draft picks for Cleveland Browns" (ESPN) - "The Browns and Kosar both used the supplemental draft to ensure Kosar would play where he wanted, near his home in Cleveland."
- "Plenty of teams looking to trade down this week" (PFT) - "The draft boards are set, the visits are all completed. This is the week for making phone calls, and it appears many teams are willing to make a deal."
- "Raiders want resolution on Marshawn Lynch before draft" (AP) - "McKenzie would like some resolution before the draft next week on whether running back Marshawn Lynch wants to come out of retirement and be traded to the Raiders."
- "What battery charge means for projected Day 2 pick Caleb Brantley" (CBS) - "Over the weekend, Brantley was charged with misdemeanor battery following a physical altercation with a woman on April 13."
- "Warren Sapp doesn't think Myles Garrett is deserving of No. 1 pick" (ESPN) - "Hall of Fame defensive lineman Warren Sapp is struggling to understand why Texas A&M defensive end Myles Garrett is poised to be the No. 1 pick."