- "Joe Thomas is willing to live with football's long-term effects, even memory loss" (Cleveland.com) - "Thomas said in an interview posted online Wednesday that he is experiencing memory loss, although the Browns left tackle couldn't say for sure..."
- "Why Mitchell Trubisky would welcome the worst job in the NFL" (Yahoo! Sports) - "Since the team returned to existence in 1999, it has trotted out 26 different starters, a collection that ranged from No. 1 overall picks to recycled veterans..."
- "Another NFL Draft, another huge opportunity for Browns to get significantly better" (C-T) - "The Browns hold the No. 1 pick for the first time since 2000 and just the fourth time in franchise history. They also have No. 12, five picks in the first 65 and 11 overall."
- "Browns’ next QB will be measured against Carson Wentz" (MJ) - "The statement the Browns are making if they move up for Mitchell Trubisky or Deshaun Watson, or if they stay at 12 and pick a quarterback, is clear..."
- "Will Cam Erving be a starter for the Browns in 2017?" (PFF) - "Young Cleveland Browns offensive lineman Cam Erving is still trying to find his spot among the talented players the Browns boast at center, guard, and tackle."
- "Bitonio ready to get to work with Cleveland Browns' rebuilt offensive line" (WKYC) - "After going through six quarterbacks on the way to a 1-15 record during the 2016 regular season, the Cleveland Browns made a sizeable financial investment..."
- "The NFL is prepared in case the Browns' first round at the draft gets crazy" (CBS) - "If the Browns decide to get completely crazy during the first round of the draft on Thursday, it looks like the NFL will be ready."
- "Silver: Browns have known who they're drafting No. 1 for two weeks" (NFL.com) - "Michael Silver reports the Browns have known for about 2 weeks who they will draft No. 1 overall in the 2017 NFL Draft." - VIDEO