- "DeShone Kizer’s prototypical traits could entice Browns" (ABJ) - "DeShone Kizer has prototypical size, great football IQ and a rocket launcher for an arm. So why couldn’t the quarterback lead Notre Dame to a better record than 4-8 this past season?"
- "Arians on draftable QBs: Only one guy ready to play right away" (ESPN) - "It was all guesswork. His one-guy assessment perfectly illustrates the challenge for the quarterback-needy Cleveland Browns as they prepare for the draft."
- "Christmas Already? The NFL Draft and The Cleveland Browns" (OBR) - "Like Sashi Brown, I am dreaming of the most dominant defensive line in the NFL, anchored by Myles Garrett, who will instantly make all the other young talent better."
- "Browns: Drafting Malik Hooker Would Make Sense" (Fox Sports) - "The Browns are reportedly very interested in former Ohio State free safety Malik Hooker, and drafting him would make a lot of sense."
- "Adrian Peterson to visit Patriots on Monday" (ESPN) - "In search of a power running back, the New England Patriots will explore the possibility of adding free agent Adrian Peterson when they host him on a visit Monday..."
- "Football operations symposium for women just a start" (AP) - "If you can help a team succeed, there is a place for you. That was among the many messages shared at the NFL's women's career development program during the owners' meetings this week."
- "Plenty of veteran quarterbacks are looking for work" (PFT) - "Beyond Kaepernick, 2016 starters like Jay Cutler and Ryan Fitzpatrick remain available. Blaine Gabbert, the early-season starter in San Francisco, also is on the market."
- "Abandoned NFL cities have old stadium debt, new outlooks" (USA TODAY) - "Oakland, St. Louis and San Diego all share a heavy burden these days -- and it’s not just the grief of recently losing their NFL teams to other cities."