- "Bruising hit, internal bleeding won't jar Jordan Poyer's love of football" (ESPN) - "Poyer soon walked off the field with a trainer, prompting McCarthy to declare that the fourth-year safety was ‘OK’ despite Andrews' vicious blindside block..."
- "A full year in the making: Browns making most of every second leading up to draft" (Browns.com) - "The Browns, armed again with the most draft picks of any NFL team, are 24 days out from a potentially pivotal night in Philadelphia."
- "4 Ohio State Buckeyes the Cleveland Browns could draft in 2017" (Cleveland.com) - "Cleveland needed a go-to receiver. Ohio State had a go-to receiver. When the Browns moved down in the 2017 NFL Draft from No. 2 to No. 15, they still had their pick of the litter of pass catchers."
- "Paul DePodesta: The Brain Behind the Browns Rebuild" (MMQB) - "aul DePodesta, the Cleveland Browns’ trump card on the rest of the NFL. Nice fellow. Harvard guy, and, to his credit, doesn’t intimidate you with his Ivy League brain."
- "Does Roger Goodell want a new contract?" (PFT) - "As PFT reported over the weekend, NFL owners met privately last week to commence the process of planning for the negotiation of Commissioner Roger Goodell’s next contract."
- "Jerry Jones will reportedly let teams talk to Tony Romo, but only about one thing" (CBS) - "Tony Romo, who will almost definitely not be with the Cowboys when the regular season begins, still resides on the Cowboys’ roster."
- "Los Angeles Chargers are still in San Diego through June" (AP) - "The sign on the front of the building still says ‘San Diego Chargers.’ The players on the practice field on Monday were Los Angeles Chargers."
- "Transactions roundup: Packers claim Ego Ferguson" (NFL.com) - "Ego Ferguson's time in Chicago is over, but his career isn't. Ferguson will be wearing green and gold when he next steps on a football field after being claimed..."