- "Kiper-McShay two-round mocks give Browns controversial choices at 33" (ESPN) - "There, Kiper gives the Browns running back Joe Mixon of Oklahoma. McShay's pick: quarterback DeShone Kizer of Notre Dame."
- "If Browns have quarterback-free first round, they could circle back" (ABJ) - "As much as the Browns need a quarterback, there’s no guarantee they’ll draft one in the first round on April 27."
- "Why Mitchell Trubisky has ‘potential to be great’" (Browns.com) - "The Mentor native and Mr. Ohio Football emerged as a premier quarterback last season, guiding the Tar Heels to an 8-5 record."
- "Browns Announce Offseason Schedule Including Minicamps And OTAs" (92.3) - "Although they won’t play a game for another 4 and a half months the Browns will be back to work in Berea soon as the team begins the offseason program."
- "Marshawn Lynch tells Raiders he intends to 'un-retire'" (NFL.com) - "Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that Marshawn Lynch told the Oakland Raiders he intends to un-retire, per a source informed of the situation."
- "Seahawks GM: Sherman trade talks have occurred" (AP) - "John Schneider said Wednesday the team has listened to trade offers regarding cornerback Richard Sherman, but downplayed that a deal may actually happen."
- "Ozzie Newsome: High probability Ravens sign a free agent before the draft" (PFT) - "Ozzie Newsome was asked about the likelihood that the Ravens sign a free agent before the draft."
- "Montee Ball's comeback from rock bottom has nothing to do with football" (Sporting News) - "Montee Ball is returning to the place where he found football stardom. It's also where the drinking that destroyed his personal and professional life began."