- "AJ McCarron on NFL future: 'As of right now, I'll be in Cincy'" (AL.com) - "The NFL draft is three weeks from Thursday, and April has become a popular time for teams to make trades in order to better position themselves on draft night."
- "Would Browns benefit by using second-round pick for a quarterback?" (ESPN) - "The overwhelming feeling coming out of NFL offices as the draft approaches is that taking a quarterback high in the first round of this year's draft is a risky venture."
- "Patrick Mahomes visiting Cleveland Browns on Friday" (Plain Dealer) - "Patrick Mahomes, whom the Browns are considering drafting, arrived in Cleveland Thursday night for a pre-draft visit with the Browns on Friday..."
- "Browns may wait until 2018 to find QB of future" (WKYC) - "And as Jimmy reads the tea leaves, he doesn't get the sense that the Browns are in love with any of the top rookie quarterbacks coming out in this year's draft." - VIDEO
- "Anquan Boldin plans to play in 2017 and Ravens, Lions among potential suitors" (CBS) - "Anquan Boldin is 36 and just finished his 14th season in the NFL in 2016 with the Lions, but retirement isn’t something that’s on his mind."
- "Ozzie Newsome apparently has a draft blind spot: Wide receivers" (USA TODAY) - "Maybe before his brilliant career is done, Ozzie Newsome will draft a wide receiver who blossoms into a Pro Bowl stud. Hasn’t happened yet."
- "Trevone Boykin arrested for second time in 11 days" (PFT) - "Trevone Boykin was arrested Thursday for the second time in 11 days, this development not related to a new incident but part of the fallout from the initial one."
- "Arizona Cardinals player arrested after nightclub dispute" (AP) - "Scottsdale police say 22-year-old Marquis Bundy was acting disorderly toward the International's security staff about 2:45 a.m. Saturday."