- "Browns happy with the way the draft went for them" (OBR) - "When all the dust from the trades had settled, the Browns 10 drafted players. In all, they made four trades--three to go up and one to move down."
- "DeShone Kizer Is a High-Upside Gamble Worth Taking" (numberFire) - "There’s a lot of pros and cons to this year’s quarterback class. The proiest and coniest of them all might be Notre Dame’s DeShone Kizer."
- "National analysts agree Browns had a successful draft" (C-T) - "The NFL Draft hasn’t been kind to the Browns in the last decade-plus, and it’s the No. 1 reason they haven’t had a winning season since 2007."
- "Browns got nine players for Carson Wentz, and they’re not done yet" (PFT) - "The haul of players the Browns have acquired with picks they got from Philadelphia in last year’s Carson Wentz trade is extraordinary, and it hasn’t even ended yet."
- "Bills fire GM Whaley, scouting staff 1 day after NFL draft" (AP) - "Bills owner Terry Pegula and general manager Doug Whaley were nearly inseparable last summer. Some nine months later, their professional relationship soured..."
- "Jets WR Devin Smith out for season with torn ACL" (NFL.com) - "Devin Smith will miss the 2017 season after tearing his ACL prior to the start of organized team activities, per multiple reports."
- "Montgomery still Packers' starting running back after team drafts 3 RBs" (ESPN) - "For the final time, Ty Montgomery is a running back. In fact, he's the Green Bay Packers' starting running back."
- "NFL needs to change its rules regarding undrafted free agents" (PFT) - "As the draft wraps up each year, one of the most underreported stories arises from the rampant negotiations conducted and wink-nod agreements..."