- "Browns QBs ‘further along than where we were a year ago’" (Browns.com) - "When rookie DeShone Kizer reports for duty later this week, he’ll join a Browns quarterback room that is working with a purpose..."
- "Peppers starts Browns career in Stage One of NFL drug progam" (Cleveland.com) - "Sashi Brown acknowledged that the safety's livelihood will be at stake if he's not careful about what he puts in his body."
- "Browns secure kicking game with Zane Gonzalez" (DPD) - "Football is a game of inches. This is no more evident than in the kicking game. Inches are the difference between a 1-15 record and a 2-14 record."
- "Best and most questionable 2017 NFL Draft picks: AFC North" (NFL.com) - "Cleveland drafted Brantley even though he's facing a misdemeanor battery charge and Sashi Brown has admitted that the team might not end up keeping him."
- "NFLPA makes Deflategate dig in painkiller grievance vs. NFL" (ESPN) - "The NFL Players Association filed a non-injury grievance against the NFL last month, alleging the league and its teams conspired to violate collective bargaining agreement..."
- "Bills name Panthers exec Brandon Beane their next general manager" (CBS) - "On Tuesday, they announced that they've hired Brandon Beane to fill the job vacated by Doug Whaley, who was fired the morning after the draft."
- "Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction is tossed after suicide" (AP) - "A judge on Tuesday erased a 2013 murder conviction against former NFL star Aaron Hernandez, ruling that case law in Massachusett..."
- "Solomon Wilcots says his 16-year run at CBS is over" (PFT) - "Wilcots did respond to a separate Tweet that he'll still call the Cleveland Browns' preseason games..."