- "Isaiah Crowell Signs RFA Tender with Browns" (B/R) - "After waiting out the offseason trying to find a new contract, running back Isaiah Crowell will return to the Cleveland Browns in 2017."
- "Sashi Brown "not scared" of Myles Garrett's bravado and comments" (C-T) - "They’ll take the field for the first time Friday. Brown said it’s not proper to judge Garrett based on a few sound bites."
- "Sashi Brown's push for Browns continuity is self-serving, and correct" (PD) - "You'll never find a more confident, relaxed-looking leader of a bottom-feeding team than Browns executive vice president of football operations Sashi Brown."
- "ESPN fantasy summit/draft accurately reflects Browns' reality" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns improved during the NFL draft, but they are still a year away. That's one conclusion that can be drawn from ESPN's recent Fantasy Football Rankings..."
- "Patriots made May 9 tender offer to LeGarrette Blount" (PFT) - "With the passing of May 9 came the expiration of the impact of free-agency contracts upon the compensatory draft-pick formula. With one important exception."
- "Cardinals to sign Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal" (NFL.com) - "In case of emergency, Blaine Gabbert. That's who the Cardinals will be able to turn to -- if something unfortunate happens to Carson Palmer..."
- "Raiders' new stadium in Las Vegas could be cutting it close for 2020 opening" (CBS) - "If the Raiders are hoping to move to Las Vegas in time for the 2020 NFL season, they better hope there's not any delay in the construction of the stadium."
- "Michael Floyd signs with hometown Minnesota Vikings" (AP) - "The fresh start for wide receiver Michael Floyd's sidetracked career will come at home in Minnesota. Floyd agreed to a one-year, $1.5 million deal with the Vikings on Wednesday."