- "As long as QB Brock Osweiler is on the roster, he's in the mix to start" (ESPN) - "Hue Jackson didn't exactly give Brock Osweiler a stamp of immediate approval last week at rookie minicamp, but that doesn't mean Osweiler can't win..."
- "Zane Gonzalez brings big leg, plenty of accolades" (Browns.com) - "Zane Gonzalez wasn’t always a threat from long distance. The once-rail thin kicker didn’t make a single one of his four attempts from 50 yards..."
- "Garrett makes strong first impression on Dee Haslam, Joe Thomas" (Cleveland.com) - "Two very important members of the Browns organization offered a ringing endorsement of top overall draft pick Myles Garrett..."
- "Las Vegas hits the mark with odds for the Cleveland Browns" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns have done extensive work in the past two off seasons to rebuild a roster left bare by the poor management of previous regimes."
- "Judge dismisses most claims by retired players against NFL in painkiller lawsuit" (CBS) - "On Tuesday, a federal judge in San Francisco dismissed several claims in a lawsuit filed by retired players against the National Football League."
- "Mark Cuban thinks NFL chasing money in Las Vegas will backfire" (PFT) - "Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has never hesitated to critique the NFL’s business model, and he has done so again regarding the Raiders’ move to Las Vegas."
- "Colin Is Getting Ready as if He’s a Starting Quarterback" (MMQB) - "Does Colin Kaepernick want to play football in 2017? There’s no doubt in the mind of the man training him five days a week."
- "Antonio Brown wants a third Steelers job ... as a kicker" (ESPN) - "The Pittsburgh Steelers use Antonio Brown as their top receiver and punt returner. His latest audition probably won't stick."