- "McCourty expects to stay at cornerback but is open to playing safety" (C-T) - "Jason McCourty has played cornerback for his entire eight-year NFL career and expects that to remain the case with the Browns."
- "McCourty another notch in the belt of defensive coordinator Gregg Williams" (WKNR) - "Williams has implanted his in-your-face personality on the team since Hue Jackson tabbed him to replace the cerebral, low-key Ray Horton."
- "Battery complaint dropped against Browns draftee Brantley" (AP) - "Prosecutors dismissed a misdemeanor battery complaint against Cleveland Browns sixth-round pick Caleb Brantley, a defensive tackle from Florida, citing insufficient evidence."
- "Andrew Hawkins gets an Ivy League master’s degree" (PFT) - "Hawkins revealed on Instagram today that he has received his master’s degree in sports management from Columbia University."
- "NFL: No records indicate Tom Brady had concussion" (NFL.com) - "Brady has not been listed with a concussion on New England's public injury report dating back to 2003, per the Boston Herald."
- "RB LeGarrette Blount joins Eagles on 1-year deal" (ESPN) - "The Philadelphia Eagles has agreed to a one-year deal with former New England Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount, the team announced on Wednesday."
- "Jamaal Charles no lock to make the Broncos’ roster" (PFT) - "The Broncos are planning a committee approach at running back this season. But will Jamaal Charles be part of that committee?"
- "Derek Carr is reportedly 'frustrated with the slow pace' of extension talks" (CBS) - "Derek Carr has shown over the last few seasons that he is definitively the Oakland Raiders' quarterback of the future."