- "Jabrill Peppers: I'm a team guy" (WKYC) - "The more versatility players have on a football field, the more valuable they are to their teams, and no one knows that more than Cleveland Browns rookie defensive back Jabrill Peppers..."
- "Channing Stribling's underdog mentality fits nicely" (Browns.com) - "Stribling shrugged it off when he didn’t hear his name called in the 2017 NFL Draft. The former Michigan cornerback still shrugs it off after joining the Browns..."
- "The 10 most important Browns heading into OTA practices" (WKNR) - "Stepping it up: The Browns tee it up in their charity golf tournament on Monday, then re-load on Tuesday with the first of 10 OTA practices over the next three weeks."
- "DeShone Kizer, Mitchell Trubisky debut their Panini rookie trading cards" (Cleveland.com) - "DeShone Kizer is one of 40 NFL rookies participating in the 2017 NFL Players Association Rookie Premiere in Los Angeles."
- "Johnson content in retirement, not 'treated the way I should have been'" (Freep) - "Johnson, 31, is content in retirement even as he says he doesn't want to ‘talk Lions too much just because the way our relationship ended.’"
- "Leonard Fournette only rookie to avoid offsets, so far" (PFT) - "The numbers are trickling in regarding the contracts signed by the players selected three weeks ago in the draft. In the top 10, half have signed their deals."
- "Justin Pugh sees himself 'in driver's seat' for new deal" (NFL.com) - "Justin Pugh is entering the final year of his rookie deal, and the Giants offensive lineman is ready to enjoy the benefits of a new cash flow."
- "Zimmer has now undergone eight surgeries on his eye" (CBS) - "Zimmer's eye issues haven't disappeared since his emergency procedure last season. On Saturday, when Zimmer met with members of the media, he revealed that he had yet another eye operation last week."