- "There are reasons for optimism as Browns take field for OTAs" (Cleveland.com) - "There were multiple points during the off-season when a member of the front office pointed to the quick turnaround..."
- "Shon Coleman with chance to earn RT job on fortified Browns O-line" (Browns.com) - "Coleman spent the offseason working out in Berea in hopes of securing a starting spot on the Browns’ new-look offensive line."
- "A look at which lessons OTAs should provide" (ABJ) - "The Browns held their first practice of organized team activities Tuesday, and Wednesday’s session will be the first one open to reporters."
- "Kyle Shanahan explains why Robert Griffin III is having trouble finding NFL work" (CBS) - "Injuries and inconsistency plagued Griffin's final three years in Washington, and last offseason he ended up signing with the Browns."
- "NFL will have medical evaluation tent on sidelines" (PFT) - "Goodell told reporters at the conclusion of the ownership meeting in Chicago that the league will use a medical tent on the sidelines in 2017."
- "Restructured Rob Gronkowski deal could make TE highest paid in NFL" (ESPN) - "The new deal will give Gronkowski a chance to boost his salary this year from $5.25 million to $10.75 million, according to agent Drew Rosenhaus."
- "Vikings' video shows Teddy Bridgewater throwing" (NFL.com) - "The 38-second clip shows Bridgewater in slow motion, taking various drops and firing footballs in his signature two gloves during organized team activities."
- "NFL Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy found dead at age 48" (AP) - "Cortez Kennedy was a hulking force at defensive tackle, the cornerstone of a franchise that had little to cheer about for most of his playing career."