- "Former Colts GM Ryan Grigson joins Browns as personnel exec" (ESPN) - "Grigson will report to Andrew Berry, the Browns' vice president of player personnel. It's an interesting twist; Grigson used to be Berry's boss in Indianapolis."
- "Garrett to Return from Undisclosed Injury Within Week" (B/R) - "Per the Browns' official Twitter account, Garrett has been sitting out OTAs as a precaution and said he hopes to be going ‘full tilt’ by next week."
- "Browns’ Coleman goes to locker room wearing dazed look" (Canton Rep) - "Barely more than hour into the Browns’ first full-squad spring practice, wideout Corey Coleman walked slowly to the locker room with a dazed look on his face."
- "Osweiler happy trail in trade from Houston led him to Hue Jackson" (MJ) - "Some of Osweiler’s passes were on the money and some were off the mark on the practice field at the Browns’ training complex."
- "Goodell loses roster cuts fight with NFL owners" (CBS) - "The merit of preseason football remains very much a hot-button issue with the NFL, and sources said there are still plenty of people in positions of power who seek to condense it."
- "The Case for Getting Rid of Overtime in the NFL" (MMQB) - "This week’s change in the length of overtime from 15 minutes to 10 closes the page on an issue raised, discussed and tabled at the annual league meetings."
- "Cowboys: Ezekiel Elliott did not suffer a concussion" (PFT) - "Ezekiel Elliott sustained a head injury in an automobile accident on Sunday. The team insists that Elliott did not suffer a concussion."
- "No worries Giants fans: OBJ is just hanging with JFF" (NFL.com) - "The enigmatic wide receiver spent some time earlier this week taking part in some passing drills with none other than Johnny Manziel. You remember that dude, right?"