- "DeShone Kizer won't be rushed into action next season" (ESPN) - "Although he will be in competition with Cody Kessler, Brock Osweiler and Kevin Hogan for the Browns' starting quarterback job, the team would like to ease Kizer into his pro career..."
- "DeShone Kizer must start games, from Wentz they came" (Plain Dealer) - "In the first of two drafts designed to set the Browns on a course for sustained success, they landed their QB wrecker in Myles Garrett and a possible quarterback of the future..."
- "Myles Garrett has lofty goals for career with Cleveland Browns" (WKYC) - "Myles Garrett is not one to shy away from lofty expectations, and the Cleveland Browns could be the beneficiary of that."
- "How do you feel about 'The Trade' now?" (OBR) - "After the recently concluded draft, the Browns added two more players from the 2017 draft and picked up another first-round pick in 2018, as well as a 2018 second-round pick from it."
- "Jamaal Charles staying in the AFC West after reaching deal with the Broncos" (CBS) - "After spending his first nine seasons with the Chiefs, Jamaal Charles is about to make a move that everyone in Kansas City is probably going to hate."
- "Bills decline to pick up WR Sammy Watkins' option" (NFL.com) - "Sammy Watkins will head into the final year of his rookie contract in Buffalo with a cloud of uncertainty swirling overhead."
- "Teams tried to trade up for Mitchell Trubisky, but not as high as No. 2" (PFT) - "The Bears weren’t the only team that wanted to trade up to draft quarterback Mitchell Trubisky. Chicago was just the only team that traded all the way up to No. 2."
- "Conley gives statement, DNA to police in rape accusation" (AP) - "Gareon Conley's attorney says the NFL prospect drafted by the Raiders has given a statement and DNA sample to Cleveland police investigating an accusation that he raped a woman."