- "Browns cut kicker Brett Maher, clearing way for duel between Zane Gonzalez, Cody Parkey" (ABJ) - "The move cleared the way for rookie seventh-round draft pick Zane Gonzalez and incumbent kicker Cody Parkey to duel this offseason."
- "David Njoku Is a Playmaker the Browns' Offense Needs" (numberFire) - "This is a stacked tight end class and David Njoku might have the highest upside. It’s not easy to stand out in this group, but athletically, Njoku has done that."
- "Is Caleb Brantley worth the hassle for the Cleveland Browns?" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns surprised just about everyone when they selected Florida defensive tackle Caleb Brantley in the sixth round of the 2017 NFL Draft."
- "Howard Wilson: 'The ball is in the air, it has to be mine'" (Browns.com) - "After a promising freshman debut that saw him make three interceptions, he missed all but three games the following year because of a torn ACL."
- "Cowboys want NFL to re-examine marijuana policy" (PFT) - "Stephen Jones acknowledged that the franchise believes the time has come for careful scrutiny and possible overhaul of the league’s decades-old position on marijuana."
- "Veteran TE Gary Barnidge visits Bills" (Buffalo News) - "The Buffalo Bills are in desperate need of quality depth at tight end. And they could be zeroing in on the best available player to provide some in veteran Gary Barnidge."
- "Teams wary of Reuben Foster's shoulder, but 49ers comfortable" (ESPN) - "A major reason former Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster slipped to No. 31 in the first round of last week's draft is a shoulder condition that worried teams..."
- "Jed York wants to 'sit down' with Jim Harbaugh" (NFL.com) - "Could we be seeing a Jed York-Jim Harbaugh reunion anytime soon? Almost certainly not with the 49ers -- York has made clear his infatuation with new head coach..."