Earlier this week, the Cleveland Browns announced what jersey numbers their entire rookie class, including their undrafted free agents, will wear during the offseason. When roster cuts are announced and more numbers become available in September, you might see some of these players change their jerseys -- so you might want to hold off on purchasing your favorite rookie's number.
We also make note of the last player who wore the jersey, if it occurred in 2016 or later.
2017 Draft Picks
- QB DeShone Kizer (#7). Worn by Joe Callahan in 2016.
- RB Matthew Dayes (#37). Worn by Trae Elston in 2016.
- TE David Njoku (#85). Worn by Rannell Hall in 2016.
- OL Rod Johnson (#78). Worn by Alvin Bailey in 2016.
- DE Myles Garrett (#95). Worn by Armonty Bryant in 2016.
- DT Larry Ogunjobi (#65). Worn by Kaleb Johnson in 2016.
- DT Caleb Brantley (#99). Worn by Stephen Paea in 2016.
- SS Jabrill Peppers (#27).
- CB Howard Wilson (#35). Worn by Darius Jackson in 2016.
- K Zane Gonzalez (#5). Worn by Brett Maher in 2017.
Undrafted Free Agents
- TE Taylor McNamara (#89). Worn by Connor Hamlett in 2016.
- OG Josh Boutte (#67). Worn by Austin Pasztor in 2016.
- DE Jamal Marcus (#68).
- DE Ladell Fleming (#48).
- DE Karter Schult (#69).
- LB B.J. Bello (#50). Worn by Scooby Wright in 2016.
- LB Kenneth Olugbode (#49). Currently sharing with J.P. Holtz.
- DB J.D. Harmon (#41). Worn by Tracy Howard in 2016.
- CB Channing Stribling (#38).
- CB Alvin Hill (#42). Worn by Maclolm Johnson in 2016.
- S Kai Nacua (#43). Worn by Rajion Neal in 2016.
WR Rannell Hall is now #16, while RB Darius Jackson is now #33.