- "Garrett called him out, Ben Roethlisberger says he and linemen 'can't wait to get started'" (Plain Dealer) - "On his first day as an NFL player, Myles Garrett, the No. 1 overall pick in the draft, succeeded in stirring Ben Roethlisberger..."
- "Browns continue adding O-line depth, sign G Josh Boutte" (PFF) - "Boutte allowed just one sack during his entire collegiate career and it came in week 1 of the 2016 season. Boutte played over 500 offensive snaps for the first time in 2016."
- "Hall of Fame hoping to bring the 2020 draft to Canton" (PFT) - "Canton, Ohio, is one of 23 cities hoping to host a future NFL draft, and with major construction going on at the Pro Football Hall of Fame, 2020 is the year that’s being promoted."
- "Daryl Ruiter talks about the Browns and their 2017 NFL Draft" (WFNY) - "Ruiter has been covering Cleveland sports for the better part of 20 years. We talked about a host of topics covering sports media, social media, and the Cleveland Browns draft." - AUDIO
- "Saints C Max Unger suffers undisclosed foot injury" (ESPN) - "The New Orleans Saints have suffered an injury setback before they even hit the practice field for the first time this offseason."
- "Vikings apply to host the NFL Draft in 2022 or 2023" (CBS) - "The Vikings have a shiny, new (and bird-killing) stadium, which will host next year's Super Bowl. But if the Vikings have their way, U.S. Bank Stadium will host more than just the Super Bowl."
- "Jay Cutler and the Odd Offseason of QB Movement" (MMQB) - "Friday capped the strangest quarterback off-season I can remember. That’s when Jay Cutler, a C-plus quarterback with four or five years left in him..."
- "2017 NFL Draft first-round signing tracker" (NFL.com) - "Stay up to date with which first-round draftees have agreed to deals with their respective teams with our tracker below. All first-round rookie contracts are for four years."