- "As minicamp arrives, Browns still seek clarity among three quarterbacks" (ESPN) - "Heading into Tuesday's three-day minicamp, the Cleveland Browns' quarterback situation remains as murky as it did when the offseason began."
- "Things to like, dislike heading into mandatory minicamp" (ABJ) - "There are explanations for the type of confidence Haslam referenced, but, as should be expected with the NFL’s worst team in 2016, there are reasons for doubt as well."
- "Browns buzz on DeShone Kizer, Myles Garrett and Corey Coleman" (Cleveland.com) - "Hue Jackson considered changing the QB order after three weeks of OTAs, but will most likely keep it the same throughout the minicamp."
- "Defendants in Pilot case want more time to consider pleas" (AP) - "Defendants in the federal case against former executives at the truck stop chain owned by the family of Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam..."
- "Cam Newton won't throw at Panthers minicamp" (NFL.com) - "Cam Newton won't throw at Panthers minicamp after all. Just days after saying he anticipated the star quarterback making his return to throwing after offseason shoulder surgery..."
- "Odell Beckham reportedly shows up to Giants minicamp" (CBS) - "The Odell Beckham Jr. saga is over -- for now. Beckham has reported to the Giants' facility for mandatory minicamp one day early..."
- "Jets release WR Eric Decker with no trade panning out" (USA TODAY) - "With no trade materializing, Eric Decker is hitting the open market. The New York Jets officially released the wide receiver on Monday."
- "Lawyer suggests lawsuit could be filed over Raiders move" (PFT) - "As the Raiders prepare to move to the land of gambling, their current home could be placing a different sort of bet."