- "DeShone Kizer, Cody Kessler Split First-Team Reps" (92.3) - "Kizer got the most work to date with the first-team offense than we’ve seen this whole offseason on Tuesday. However if you ask Browns head coach Hue Jackson, it’s nothing out of the ordinary."
- "Haden readies for bounce back season" (OBR) - "The Browns need the secondary to play well--and it starts with Joe Haden. It was just a couple of years ago, the Browns had three Pro Bowl players on the backend of their defense."
- "Myles Garrett motivated by working with 3rd-team defense" (C-T) - "Cam Johnson and Tyrone Holmes got more time with the starters at right defensive end than Myles Garrett did Tuesday during the first practice of minicamp."
- "Coleman, Erving in battle to be Cleveland Browns’ starting right tackle" (MJ) - "Not every position can be fixed in one offseason, so the Browns, determined to be more of a running team this year, are choosing to ride the horses they have at right tackle."
- "Andrew Luck unsure whether he’ll be ready for training camp" (PFT) - "Andrew Luck is recovering from shoulder surgery, and he’s not sure how long that recovery will take. Luck said today that he simply doesn’t know yet..."
- "Le'Veon Bell reportedly barred from minicamp because he's not under contract" (CBS) - "Bell didn't take part in the team's recent voluntary workouts but there was speculation that the league's most dynamic player might be on hand..."
- "Waiting for first practice was the hardest part for Raiders' Derek Carr" (ESPN) - "Derek Carr's broken right fibula, which essentially ended the Oakland Raiders' chances at any type of postseason run last winter, is a non-issue now."
- "Michael Oher reports to Panthers mandatory minicamp" (NFL.com) - "Oher, who has been dealing with a medical issue, reported to the facility on Tuesday, according to a source. Oher was scheduled to meet with doctors, according to the team."