- "Once a dangerously overweight teenager, Browns rookie Larry Ogunjobi used football to change his body and his life" (C-T) - "The inspirational story of Larry Ogunjobi’s improbable journey to Cleveland can’t be told without strawberry Pop-Tarts..."
- "The time Hue Jackson caused an international incident in London" (ESPN) - "Jackson caused an international incident at Heathrow Airport in 1991 when he left video equipment in a suitcase in an airport gift shop."
- "Browns have Terry Talkin' about a bad rap for fans, front office spending" (Cleveland.com) - "Are Cleveland Browns fans only the 26th best in the NFL? Only if you believe the Kansas City Chiefs' fans are the worst."
- "Archie: Gase contacted Peyton after Tannehill injury" (NFL.com) - "Was Peyton Manning's "last rodeo" actually a second-to-last rodeo? Not exactly. But the future Hall of Famer did have to take a timeout from his holiday shopping..."
- "Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers look quite underpaid in wake of Derek Carr contract" (USA TODAY) - "More power to Derek Carr, now wearing a virtual belt as the NFL’s highest-paid player. Three years since he was passed over in the first round of the draft..."
- "Panthers GM complains about 'DEFCON 5' treatment of Kelvin Benjamin's weight" (CBS) - "Back in April, Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin showed up overweight. There were reports at the time that he weighed as much as 280 pounds..."
- "NFL uses eye-tracking technology to improve game presentation" (PFT) - "The NFL has decided to take steps aimed at improving the TV presentation of its games, with specific focus on pace. To do that, the league actually went to the homes of fans..."
- "Prosecutors appeal Hernandez's voided murder conviction" (AP) - "Prosecutors on Friday appealed a court ruling that erased former NFL star Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction in the 2013 killing of a semi-professional football player."