- "Corey Coleman 'has got to stay healthy and be available' says WR coach" (Plain Dealer) - "When Hue Jackson called for Corey Coleman to 'make the next jump' in 2017, he didn't mean one followed by another hamstring injury."
- "Why you should root for the Cleveland Browns" (NFL.com) - "So, it can happen for the Browns. Hell, it did happen for the Browns. They were one of the most dominant professional football teams in the late 1940s and early 1950s."
- "Who should start at quarterback for the Browns in 2017?" (ESPN) - "He's not dynamic, but he's accurate, avoids turnovers and seems poised to give the Browns the best chance to win unless Osweiler or Kizer outperform him in training camp."
- "Justice Department gives up Washington Redskins name fight" (AP) - "The Justice Department is giving up the legal fight over the name of the Washington Redskins."
- "Gabe Jackson agrees to terms on a huge five-year extension with Raiders" (CBS) - "Raiders and Jackson have agreed to terms on a five-year extension worth a total of $56 million."
- "NFL hires Terri Valenti, its first female replay official" (NFL.com) - "Terri Valenti will become the first female instant replay official in NFL history."
- "All 17 referees return from 2016 season" (PFT) - "The league announced on Thursday that all 17 referees from last season’s roster will be back for the 2016 season."
- "Every NFL Play Is a Brutal Game of Chess" (MMQB) - "We hear all the time that football is a chess match. But in football, the pieces move all at once, and the movements aren’t constricted to certain squares and patterns."