- "Don’t Expect Jeremy Maclin To End Up With Browns Regardless" (92.3) - "The Browns might be interested in veteran receiver Jeremy Maclin but he probably isn’t interested in the Browns."
- "Pryor grateful for fresh start after trade, full of confidence" (C-T) - "Pryor started 38 games with the Jets and was used almost exclusively at strong safety but said he played free safety his first two years at Louisville and can play both spots."
- "Myles Garrett flashes some scary quickness in open OTA session" (WKNR) - "On the seventh OTA practice, the schedule synched up so that top draft pick Myles Garrett practiced in front of an open media session for the first time."
- "Reggie Rucker agrees to garnish pension to pay back charities" (WKYC) - "Reggie Rucker has agreed to let the government garnish $394 a month from his NFL pension. Rucker is still behind bars..."
- "Jimmy Garoppolo doesn’t rule out signing an extension in New England" (PFT) - "If there’s going to be a bridge to be crossed, it needs to come fairly soon. With each passing day, Garoppolo gets closer to free agency or the franchise tag."
- "Jamaal Charles has put K.C. in his rearview mirror" (AP) - "Habits may die hard but Charles made it abundantly clear this week that he's moved on from his old team because the Chiefs ‘fired’ him after the season."
- "New York Jets cut David Harris after 10 NFL seasons" (NFL.com) - "The Jets have not been shy in aggressively parting ways with franchise legends over the past two years. Veteran linebacker David Harris..."
- "Marshawn Lynch decided to return when he found out Raiders were leaving Oakland" (CBS) - "And on Tuesday, the Oakland native, who signed a two-year deal with the Raiders in April, spoke spoke to the media. Do not be distracted by his podium stance."