- "Desmond Bryant's return from torn pec" (Plain Dealer) - "Myles Garrett isn't the only one eager to pounce on Ben Roethlisberger in the opener Sept. 10. It's one of the main things that fueled Desmond Bryant's comeback from his torn pectoral muscle."
- "Gregg Williams given every chance to mold Browns' young defense" (ESPN) - "Williams might be the most significant offseason addition in a year when the Browns added the first overall pick in the draft in defensive end Myles Garrett."
- "Britt says he's ready to go" (OBR) - "Many think the Browns need Kenny Britt to step up and be a front end receiver for the Browns--even if Corey Coleman emerges, as well. But first, Britt has to get on the field."
- "Roc Nation expands into coaching, with Hue Jackson as a client" (PFT) - "A Roc Nation Sports spokesman tells PFT that Jackson will be represented by former NFL defensive lineman John Thornton."
- "Jeremy Maclin to visit Ravens after Bills meetup" (NFL.com) - "Maclin visited Buffalo on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to multiple reports. Per NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, Maclin is travelling to Baltimore today to meet with the Ravens."
- "Ravens release TE Dennis Pitta after third hip injury" (AP) - "The injury occurred during an offseason practice session Friday. Each time Pitta hurt the hip previously, the injury was serious enough to be considered career-threatening."
- "Rex Ryan facing assault complaint after bar altercation in Nashville" (SI.com) - "A Colorado man has filed an assault complaint against former Jets and Bills head coach Rex Ryan following an incident at a Nashville bar over the weekend."
- "Mariota reveals he's never taken a sip of alcohol in his life" (CBS) - "Mariota's rehab is going as planned and he's expected to be ready for training camp, as our Jamey Eisenberg detailed back in March."