- "Cleveland Browns Have Interesting Roster Details" (OBR) - "Of interest to me is the composition of this Browns roster. With the new regime now having two off-seasons, the roster is starting to look like they want it to but what does that mean?"
- "Where does Nate Orchard fit with the new-look Browns defense?" (Browns Wire) - "That third-year status makes Orchard something of a grizzled veteran for the Browns’ defensive front at just 24 years old."
- "Browns have Terry Pluto wondering about Cody Kessler" (Cleveland.com) - "Part of me wants to believe in Cody Kessler. I'm talking about him becoming a decent NFL quarterback who can be an Alex Smith-type game manager."
- "Isaiah Crowell Looks Safe, But Does He Have Upside to Offer?" (numberFire) - "Crowell was the RB14 in PPR leagues last year but the RB20 in PPR points per game among 125 backs with at least 10 games played. So, in a way, we're buying him at top dollar."
- "Titans' Tajae Sharpe, Sebastian Tretola file countersuit, claim they acted in self-defense" (ESPN) - "Sharpe is accused of beating up Dante R. Satterfield outside a bar on April 27 while Tretola served as a lookout, according to a lawsuit filed in May."
- "NFL players will get better deals only by missing game checks" (PFT) - "As NBA free agency continues, NFL players continue to gripe about how much more money NBA players make."
- "It's time to pay Le'Veon Bell, but here's why he might not be worth his price tag" (CBS) - "The Steelers will have one of the league's most dynamic offenses next season. The degree of that dynamism will depend on several factors."
- "Demaryius Thomas: I've got a couple good years left" (NFL.com) - "The Broncos receiver is 30 years old and has posted five straight 1,000-yard-plus seasons, so it's easy to say he's felt pretty darn good over the last half decade."