- "What does $181 million buy? Browns top NFL in offseason guaranteed money" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns haven't just talked about improving their team since January. They've put their money where their mouth is."
- "Hue Jackson starting foundation to aid fight against human trafficking" (ABJ) - "Hue Jackson is establishing a foundation to support organizations that combat human trafficking and give its victims a voice."
- "Training Camp Preview: What WR's will step up" (OBR) - "Fair or not, Coleman is starting to get the reputation of being 'injury-prone' in his young pro career. After having a good start to training camp as a rookie, he was sidelined..."
- "Browns fans are on high alert for low expectations" (Plain Dealer) - "Pro Football Talk's preseason power rankings have the Browns at No. 31. The Jets are last at No. 32. So...happy days are here again?"
- "Buffalo Bills defensive tackle arrested on weapons charge" (AP) - "The Cincinnati native and former Ohio State standout is accused of improperly carrying a concealed weapon outside a water park in Sharonville."
- "Bruce Arians reveals he coached part of the 2016 NFL season while battling cancer" (CBS) - "Arians reveals that his doctor called him in December to let him know that a small spot had been found on his kidney."
- "Calvin Johnson: Didn't see Super Bowl in Lions' future" (NFL.com) - "Speaking last week in Italy for the Italian Bowl XXXVII, Megatron noted injuries were a factor, but the Detroit Lions' continued mediocrity also played a part."
- "Fred Taylor goes on Twitter rant misdirected at Hall voters" (PFT) - "Fred Taylor went on a Twitter rant Tuesday, upset that he hasn’t been considered for the Pro Football Hall of Fame."