- "Rod Johnson settling into Browns OL" (Browns.com) - "Rod Johnson, drafted by the Browns with the 160th overall pick, was a force at Florida State and finds himself among several candidates vying for the team’s right tackle job."
- "Browns defensive front seven long on potential" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns fielded one of the worst defenses in the NFL under former defensive coordinator Ray Horton in 2016. Don’t think so because you are getting bad information from Twitter sources?"
- "Coleman battling hamstring injury as training camp approaches" (MJ) - "Coaches like to say the best ability is availability, and in that regard Corey Coleman has had a frustrating start to his career with the Browns."
- "Seth DeValve jumped out at Browns camp" (PFF) - "In his rookie year, DeValve played just 92 snaps for the Browns, and caught all 10 catchable targets thrown his way. He received a PFF overall grade of 69.6, the third highest grade by a rookie tight end."
- "Relocation fees to cost Rams, Chargers $645M, Raiders $378M" (ESPN) - "The 29 NFL teams that are staying put will each receive a gross sum of $55.2 million over a period of up to 11 years from the relocation fees associated with the moves..."
- "Packers’ books show NFL teams split $7.8 billion in national revenue" (PFT) - "The NFL’s 32 teams split $7.8 billion in shared national revenue last season, or $244 million per team, as revealed when the Packers released financial information today."
- "DeAngelo Williams has 4 teams he won’t play for" (SB Nation) - "If the Cowboys, Panthers, Browns, or Jaguars were looking for a veteran backup runner this fall, they’re out of luck. Williams gave his reasons for writing each team off his wish list."
- "Bruce Arians: Carson Palmer 'can play easily until he’s 42 if he wants to'" (CBS) - "But according to his coach, Bruce Arians, Palmer doesn't need to contemplate the end of his career because if he wanted to, he could play for another five years."