- "Will the hold up with Jabrill Peppers contract cause a hold out?" (WFNY) - "What would the Cleveland Browns be if they did not have some off the field drama unfolding? The days are getting closer to the opening of Training Camp..."
- "The Browns' offseason is almost over, so who won it?" (Cleveland.com) - "What’s that? You didn’t know anybody could win an offseason? Of course they can. If you’re a Browns fan, you should know that already."
- "Why You Should Invest in the Cleveland Browns' Offense for Fantasy Football" (numberFire) - "Any time you can invest in the league's 31st-ranked offense, you gotta do it, right? That's where the Cleveland Browns were in 2016."
- "Kurt Warner on ’99 expansion draft: It would have been fun to win Super Bowl in Cleveland" (PFT) - "But the Browns could have had that guy in 1999 when the Rams left Kurt Warner unprotected in the expansion draft."
- "Michael Oher planning on reporting to Panthers training camp" (ESPN) - "Carolina Panthers offensive tackle Michael Oher plans to report to training camp on July 25, a league source told ESPN on Thursday."
- "Zimmer: Vikings will cut Michael Floyd if they find out he lied" (CBS) - "If Mike Zimmer finds out that Michael Floyd's so-called kombucha tea defense was a lie, Floyd will have to find a new job."
- "Teddy Bridgewater shown throwing sans knee brace" (NFL.com) - "Regardless of whether or not this is major rehabilitation news, it's another reminder to everyone watching his comeback to step back and think about how far he's come."
- "Forbes says Cowboys most valuable sports team, worth $4.2B" (AP) - "The Dallas Cowboys are worth $4.2 billion, making them the most valuable sports franchise for the second straight year, according to Forbes."