- "Browns' Garrett has sprained foot, expected to be in camp" (AP) - "The Cleveland Browns finally caught a break. Top pick Myles Garrett only has a sprained foot. After fearing the rookie defensive end might be out for a significant period..."
- "Is the 53-man roster already established?" (DPD) - "The truth is that the Browns, like all NFL teams, will likely open training camp with a pretty good idea of who will emerge at the end with a roster spot."
- "Browns training camp 2017: Quarterback preview" (Cleveland.com) - "When Browns training camp opens July 27th, there will be a three-way open competition among Cody Kessler, DeShone Kizer and Brock Osweiler for the starting job."
- "Bruce Allen: Redskins offered Kirk Cousins $53 million" (CBS) - "Minutes after the deadline passed, team president Bruce Allen released a statement that revealed the contract the Redskins offered Cousins."
- "Le'Veon Bell doesn't land long-term Steelers contract" (NFL.com) - "With the 4 p.m. ET deadline passing, Bell will play 2017 under the $12.1 million franchise tag. He will be a free agent in 2018..."
- "Witness claims Ezekiel Elliott didn’t throw a punch" (PFT) - "This one is probably going to be resolved by the available video evidence. If there is any. And there should be plenty."
- "Lucky Whitehead says dog 'Blitz' stolen, being held for ransom" (ESPN) - "Lucky Whitehead said Monday that his dog, Blitz, was stolen from him and is being held for ransom money."