- "Browns’ Garrett popular among jersey sales" (MJ) - "Dick’s Sporting Goods released a report on sales of NFL player jerseys in its stores nationwide this past week, and Garrett ranks second among rookies and 24th overall."
- "Good news for Browns fans: You no longer suffer the most" (Cleveland.com) - "Browns have never been to a Super Bowl. But as the 2017 season approaches, things have changed. Browns fans have been knocked off the pedestal by Chargers fans."
- "Browns' assets are more interesting than you think" (CBS) - "It would be easy to start this piece with a joke about the Browns. They've won more than five games once in the past nine years."
- "More teams should consider ditching rookie minicamp" (PFT) - "Consider how it currently plays out. Roughly a week or two after the draft, the new players convene, along with sometimes dozens of tryout players, for a weekend of football practice."
- "Mike Williams might need season-ending back surgery" (ESPN) - "Mike Williams, who has shown some encouraging signs after receiving a second epidural, will not need surgery on his herniated disk, league sources tell ESPN."
- "Probe into incident involving Ezekiel Elliott suspended" (NFL.com) - "The Dallas Police Dept. has suspended its investigation into an incident at a Dallas bar on Sunday night involving Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott."
- "Former NFL receiver James Hardy's death ruled a suicide" (AP) - "The death of former NFL wide receiver James Hardy has been ruled a suicide by Indiana officials. The Allen County Coroner's Office said Wednesday..."