- "Jackson faces serious temptation to start rookie quarterback DeShone Kizer right away" (ABJ) - "No Browns player’s stock had risen as rapidly or dramatically by the time the team broke mandatory minicamp June 15 than rookie quarterback DeShone Kizer’s."
- "Joe Haden believes team is headed in right direction" (MJ) - "Joe Haden has been in Cleveland long enough — eight years to be exact — to be well-versed in the mantra of Cleveland Browns fans. It goes something like this — ‘Wait till next year.’"
- "Browns: 2017 strength of schedule not too important" (DPD) - "One of the perks of having a bad season is getting a few games the next year against teams with similar records. Such is why the Cleveland Browns and New York Jets happen to play seemingly ever year."
- "Mike Williams denies report on season-ending surgery" (NFL.com) - "Los Angeles Chargers first-round pick Mike Williams is denying reports that he might need season-ending back surgery."
- "Titans' Sebastian Tretola released from hospital after bullet graze" (ESPN) - "Tennessee Titans offensive guard Sebastian Tretola suffered a minor gunshot wound Sunday morning."
- "Richard Sherman confirms choice words in practice for Russell Wilson" (PFT) - "Richard Sherman admitted that, during a June 2014 practice, he intercepted Wilson and shouted ‘you f–king suck!’ at him."
- "Tech company uses data from jumps to predict injuries" (AP) - "Sparta currently has teams as clients in Major League Baseball, the NBA, the NFL and MLS, as well as several colleges and international rugby teams."