Ok, so this one might have gotten a wee bit out of hand. In my nearly three hour latest installment, I try to tackle to different subjects and welp, that’s what happened.
Essentially I wanted to buttress my article from last week about my roster projection, and get into some some items not especially touched on, such as:
- How much better it would be to just start Kizer; the dynamism of Brock/Cod
- SEMTEX (yep, just can’t help myself)
- Crow and Duke’s roles
- My excitement about Njoku, Coleman
- Long talk about Terrelle Pryor’s situation(s)
- The offensive line depth perception
- How the DL breaks out
- The role of the ‘Backers
- Jabrill Peppers, Calvin Pryor, Mark Barron, and Gregg Williams
- Of course, it would be right not to spend some time on Channing Stribling :)
In the 2nd portion, went over yesterday’s Fantasy Article, and extrapolating on some keys:
- Positional ranking and why it matters
- Why WR’s are hugely important (in fantasy)
- Scarcity of RB’s, TE’s
- DON’T DRAFT DEFENSE/K UNTIL LATE!
- Following up after the year begins
AND MORE! Click on the link at the top or bottom and hear for yourself. Let me know what you think about any of the topics discussed (as well as any other personal criticisms you have of me) in the comments’ section below. As always, if you’d like to try your hand at this we’d love to help make that happen, just send me a note to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening!