- "Talking Football with the Browns’ Last QB to Win a Championship" (MMQB) - "Cleveland is embracing analytics as a core tenet of its rebuilding plan, but 50 years ago, the quarterback from the Browns’ last NFL championship team had the same idea..."
- "Nate Orchard back to full strength, back at his old position" (Browns.com) - "Nate Orchard prided himself on his durability. Never missed a game in high school. Pulled off the rare feat of going wire to wire in college..."
- "Bengals A Cautionary Tale?" (OBR) - "Since the 2011 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals have had only one losing season, last year at 6-9-1. Since the 2011 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns best season had seven wins."
- "Greco still recovering from injury, job in the air" (PFF) - "In 2016, Greco graded as the 20th-best guard in the NFL with an overall grade of 81.5. He split his time between right guard (512 snaps) and center (234 snaps)."
- "Tom Brady doesn’t dispute Gisele’s concussion claim" (PFT) - "Tom Brady has finally addressed the contention from his wife, Gisele Bundchen, that Brady suffered a concussion in 2016, and others before that."
- "Artie Burns arrested for driving on suspended license" (NFL.com) - "Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Artie Burns was arrested Thursday night by Miami Beach police for driving on a suspended license, police confirmed to NFL.com."
- "Eagles linebacker reportedly suffers injury while on his honeymoon" (CBS) - "The Eagles might have to start including a honeymoon ban in player contracts after what happened to Jordan Hicks this week."
- "Numbers prove Kirk Cousins' value, even if Redskins don't see it" (ESPN) - "The Washington Redskins may not know how good they have it. As the team attempts to lock up quarterback Kirk Cousins to a long-term deal..."