- "Browns adding a veteran wide receiver seems unlikely" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns currently have a group of wide receivers that – if we are being kind – is a bit underwhelming when it comes to public perception."
- "Browns have Terry Talkin' about winning 7 games ... really?" (Plain Dealer) - "So the Browns turn the page to 2017. Since the Sashi Brown front office took over, the team has done a superb job of piling up salary cap room, draft picks and young players."
- "Browns quietly building a monstrous front seven on defense" (FanRag Sports) - "Rejoice, Cleveland Browns fans. A day might soon come when your team is no longer the perennial punch line of the NFL—at least not defensively."
- "Tarik Glenn seems to suggest Colts used an illegal communication system" (PFT) - "Tarik Glenn resides a stunning admission about the steps taken by his former team to deal with the disruption that comes from excessive sound."
- "Former 49ers punter Max Runager dies at age 61" (AP) - "Max Runager, the former NFL punter who helped the San Francisco 49ers win the Super Bowl following the 1984 season, has died. He was 61."
- "Gabe Jackson grateful for Carr's roster-friendly deal" (NFL.com) - "The arrival of Kelechi Osemele forced Oakland's staff to ask Jackson to move to the right side of the line, something with which he wasn't exactly comfortable."
- "Terrell Davis and his agent share a special bond" (CBS) - "Recently, Davis has been tied up with jacket fittings, bust sculptures and making ticket and travel arrangements, with enshrinement day fast approaching."
- "Eagles LB Nigel Bradham gets deferred prosecution deal" (ESPN) - "Bradham was arrested just before training camp last July following an incident at the Hilton Bentley Miami in trendy South Beach."