- "Browns feel Christian Kirksey ready for leadership role" (WKYC) - "Browns knew what kind of player they had in linebacker Christian Kirksey, but that was only part of the reason why the front office and coaching staff made a push to sign him..."
- "David Njoku flashes potential in spring ball" (Browns.com) - "While he’ll have to prove himself in training camp when the pads come on, Njoku seemingly caught everything thrown his way this past spring."
- "What the NFL Films show tells us about Browns defensive coordinator Gregg Williams" (Cleveland.com) - "In one of the early sightings of Williams, he is yelling out ‘Nickel’ as the defense brings in the sub package and then stops and curses."
- "Joe Thomas joins other NFL types in 'Celebrity Family Feud' on Sunday" (ESPN) - "Thomas will join four other current NFL players against a team of NFL legends for a Family Feud that will benefit charity."
- "Gary Barnidge says Ravens know who to call if they want him" (CBS) - "Considering the state of the depth chart if players don't recover from injury as expected, it seems like it would probably be worth a shot."
- "Tom Brady to release book in September" (PFT) - "Tom Brady will begin his push for a sixth Super Bowl ring in September while he also tries to head to the top of the best seller list."
- "Jim Mora to skip Peyton Manning's statue unveiling" (NFL.com) - "What people might not remember is that Manning's first head coach was the fabled Jim Mora -- better known as the ‘playoff guy.’"
- "Dak Prescott accused of using machine to sign autograph" (ESPN) - "Dak Prescott is being accused of using a machine to sign his autograph for a memorabilia company instead of signing by hand."